[darcs-users] the adventure branch

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Aug 27 14:02:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm moved about how deeply we all care about getting Darcs right.

There are a lot of ideas in this thread to unpack.  May I suggest we all
take some time to either think about or sleep on the problem before
discussing it further?

I for one will be printing out your messages (sheesh, when I did start
doing that?!), getting out the highlighting marker and taking some notes
:-)

Meanwhile, I did a bit of digging for the discussion we had [more on
this later]:

http://irclog.perlgeek.de/darcs/2010-08-19#i_2725241 (stop at 23:25)

Thanks,