[darcs-users] [patch373] remove unnecessary pragmas from Darcs.Pa... (and 9 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 29 19:59:23 UTC 2010

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

Hi,

A few minor tweaks and one more significant reorganisation
("break up Darcs.Patch.Patchy"). I've often spent a lot of time
digging around in the Darcs.Patch namespace trying to find specific
things and I hope that this makes things more regular and cleanly
separates things that are logically separate.

The major remaining cleanup I would like to do in Darcs.Patch is
that Darcs.Patch.Prim still has a rather central role to lots of other
things. In the long run for ideas like solving add/add conflicts we
will need to change what's in Prim, which for backwards compatibility
reasons will probably mean having a new "Prim", so abstracting over
it would be a good thing to do.

Ganesh

10 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Sat Aug 28 11:47:56 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * remove unnecessary pragmas from Darcs.Patch.Match

Sat Aug 28 11:48:10 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * remove commented out imports

Sat Aug 28 11:48:20 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * drop unnecessary constraint

Sat Aug 28 11:48:40 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * fix warning in Darcs.Test.Patch.Info

Sat Aug 28 11:48:54 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * fix warning in Darcs.Test.Email

Sat Aug 28 11:58:47 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * drop unnecessary superclass

Sat Aug 28 12:01:05 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * drop unnecessary import

Sat Aug 28 12:12:50 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * break up Darcs.Patch.Patchy and make Darcs.Patch.Named more self-contained
  Move class definitions out into their own modules and turn
  Darcs.Patch.Patchy into a simple aggregator.
  Move instances for Named into Darcs.Patch.Named.

Sat Aug 28 12:22:59 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * move Darcs.Patch.Properties to Darcs.Test.Patch.Properties

Sat Aug 28 12:25:56 BST 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * drop unnecessary import

files: remove-unnecessary-pragmas-from-darcs_patch_match.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12372
nosy: ganesh
status: needs-review
title: remove unnecessary pragmas from Darcs.Pa... (and 9 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch373>