[darcs-users] Questions about darcs (esp. branching)

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed Dec 1 17:20:59 UTC 2010

I've written another blog post in which I respond to Stephen and Mark's
very enlightening comments:

http://pozorvlak.livejournal.com/157588.html

I've also written a Perl script which provides some tool support for the
"spontaneous branching" workflow, hopefully making it less manual and
error-prone:

https://github.com/pozorvlak/ticket/raw/master/ticket

I hope you find them useful and/or interesting :-)

Miles

--
There is the ever-present danger when you discuss beauty in science,
mathematics, and technology that readers will assume the word is being