[darcs-users] Command line options

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Dec 16 09:36:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 20:34:44 +0200, Dan Pascu wrote:
> I think some of them may benefit from a review and some adjusting.
> Those that describe a negated action should use --dont-something
> when something is an actiob. In my example --no-set-default could
> benefit from that.

Have a look at http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1457 for thoughts on
reforming the switches.  There's a bigger re-think in the works
(with hidden backwards compatibility).  Petr has done quite a bit of
work to make this sort of thing possible.

If we develop more ideas in this thread, we should probably
post a summary on the tracker.