[darcs-users] Wiki entry about trackdown linear / bisect

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Dec 17 15:44:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 01:26:35 +0200, Radoslav Dorcik wrote:
> Is there way how to upload image on wiki ?

Yes you can. Send a darcs patch adding an image file and refer to
it using a relative path.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this one.  I didn't get
around to researching this (*) until I wanted to do the same thing.
Said research was a matter of spending a couple minutes searching for
'cheese' on the gitit site.