[darcs-users] Corrupt darcs index

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at seas.wustl.edu
Wed Dec 22 16:22:13 UTC 2010

This is the first time darcs repair does not solve my problem.

It's a medium sized repo, 1970 patches. And first time in my life, the
index got corrupt. It may have been tortoisedarcs running "darcs
whatsnew" randomly in the background, or my interactive command. I was
adding a big number of files, and got this as a result.

Since I have mirror repositories, I only lost a few minutes of work.
Anyway, reporting this as a bug is of dubious value, but if anyone wants
to debug this corrupt repository, here it is:

http://datafed.net/darcs/corrupt_darcs_index.zip

It's in legacy format, FYI.

Kari