[darcs-users] [patch149] Give Darcs.SelectChanges.text_view a san... (and 5 more)

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Mon Feb 1 19:21:33 UTC 2010

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

These patches are for post-2.4, they add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Changes.
The main change is that PatchSet now has two type witnesses: we allow
"partial PatchSets", which don't start at the initial (empty) state of the
repo. A PatchSet start x goes from 'start' to 'x', and any tag appearing
beyond the first RL in it is clean. The type 'Origin' is used as a witness
to specify which functions need a PatchSet to be full, or yield a full
PatchSet ( () used to be used for this, but I think it's not as clear).

Hopefully, this means a fully witnessed darcs is coming…

On a quite not unrelated note, do we have a roadmap for darcs 2.5?

Florent

6 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Fri Jan 29 10:58:22 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Give Darcs.SelectChanges.text_view a sane type

Fri Jan 29 17:20:00 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * add seals in Changes to prepare for witnesses

Sun Jan 31 17:25:39 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Remove useless case in Patch.Bundle

Sun Jan 31 22:55:19 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Allow PatchSets not to start at the origin of the repo

Wed Jan 27 14:19:24 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Rename filterFL to filterFLFL, replace it with a version using Sealed2

Mon Feb  1 01:15:47 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Changes

files: give-darcs_selectchanges_text_view-a-sane-type.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9914
nosy: darcs-users, galbolle
status: needs-review
title: Give Darcs.SelectChanges.text_view a san... (and 5 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch149>