[darcs-users] [patch149] Give Darcs.SelectChanges.text_view a san... (and 5 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Feb 7 22:22:49 UTC 2010

> Mon Feb  1 01:15:47 CET 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
>  * Add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Changes

This one looks fine too. One minor comment is that you've left in my
comment in witnesses.hs which is intended to explain why modules aren't
yet witnessed and is therefore no longer relevant.

Also, your patch series seems to have conflicts. If it's difficult for
you to amend, it's not a big deal, but otherwise it might be nice to do so.

So I think the only significant issue is that I'd like to discuss the
extra type argument to PatchSet further before accepting these patches.