[darcs-users] patches to Darcs.Commands.ShowFiles, and repository internals that would be useful to patch-tag. (baby steps towards darcs API, and factoring out getCurrentDirectory dependence)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Jan 3 11:20:00 UTC 2010

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 16:18:34 -0600, Thomas Hartman wrote:
> oops, patches are attached.
>
> Note that there are several patches. I forget if this is the wrong way
> to do things.

For some reason, the patch tracker failed to notice your message even
though you had CC'ed it.  Maybe our procmail script was confused by the
CC (although I thought the ^TO rule matches both to and cc).

Hmm :-/

Could you try sending that again?

The simplest solution is just to invoke 'darcs send' without any
arguments (although --edit-description is a good idea).  This means no
email address to remember, no attachment to forget.

If it helps, I just put together a quick wiki page showing how to set up
darcs for use with msmtp, just a couple of config files

   http://wiki.darcs.net/Msmtp

Alternatively, you can mail patches at darcs.net directly.

Thanks!