[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing (stage 0)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Jan 4 16:50:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Nathan Gray <kolibrie at graystudios.org> writes:
> After killing darcs-benchmark, running unpull manually yields a
> prompt:
>
>   $ darcs-2.3.1 unpull --last 1000 --all
>   This operation will make unrevert impossible!
>   Proceed? [yn]
>
> This is strange because I have made no changes to the repo:
>
>   $ darcs w -s
>   No changes!
[snip]

Thanks for tracking this down!

> Any guidance what I should do?
Please nuke repo.darcs and re-run darcs-benchmark --get: I have updated
the tarball, which had the unrevert patch in it by accident. I will also
release a darcs-benchmark fix (it's available in the darcs repo at
http://repos.mornfall.net/darcs/benchmark) that just nukes the unrevert
file before running unpull (which is safer than relying on the tarballs
not including unrevert patch).

Yours,
    Petr.