[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing (stage 0)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Jan 6 07:47:23 UTC 2010

Nathan Gray <kolibrie at graystudios.org> writes:

> I got a new tarball for darcs, which worked great.  The ghc
> tarball also hangs on the 'unpull' command.
Sure enough. I have fixed that one as well now (hopefully).

> Not sure what happened to 'check' on the ghc repo.
>
>   darcs check [ghc-hashed]: 1... error: user error (darcs failed with error code 1
>   saying: Replaying patch 4 done, 20938 queued. Mon Nov 28 14:39:04 EST 2005  John Goerzen
>   Replaying patch 11 done, 20931 queued. Wed Jan 10 07:39:42 EST 1996  partain
>   Replaying patch 20911 done, 31 queued. Thu Jul 23 02:55:04 EDT 2009  simonpj at mic
>   Cleaning cache /home/kolibrie/.darcs/cache/pristine.hashed 21002
>   )
I am not sure either. It seems that manual darcs check is failing with a
"bad index" error, which could be an instance of known bug which I won't
look up right now. I'll nuke the indices from the tarballs (it's
starting to look like I should make a script for building the
tarballs... either that, or sanitize them in darcs-benchmark on the
client side; haven't really made up my mind about it yet...).

Yours,
   Petr.