[darcs-users] [patch122] Resolve issue121: add --ask-deps support to amend-record

Reinier Lamers bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 6 08:05:16 UTC 2010

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> added the comment:

Op dinsdag 05 januari 2010 13:59 schreef je:
> Resolve issue121: add --ask-deps support to amend-record
> Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>**20091228223636
>
> Codewise, this patch is good. Is it hot enough to be applied despite
> the soft freeze? I'd vote yes, but leave that to the release manager.

I won't apply it to the release branch because of the soft freeze. But you are
free to apply it to the main branch.

I can be convinced to apply this to the 2.4 branch by arguments along the line
of "power user X has been screaming for this feature for five years, don't
keep it from him any longer!"

Reinier