[darcs-users] [patch72] resolve issue1624 break global cache up into subdirectories

Luca Molteni volothamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:30:38 UTC 2010

Ok, no problem found using those steps I wrote.

Since no one else reported something similar, I can reasonably think
that there is no bug, and that folder I found on my machine was
created by another bug, much harder to reproduce.

Let me know if there are open questions on this patch, I thought I
answered all of them.

L.M.