[darcs-users] time to make darcs-2-format repos the default on "darcs init" ?

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sun Jan 10 20:21:29 UTC 2010

Folks:

It seems like I am finally free of the need to support darcs-1
executables.  All of the users and machines that I've been
responsible for have either gone away or upgraded to darcs-2
executables.

Maybe this means that "darcs init" should start generating darcs-2-
format repositories by default.  Or else to be more conservative it
could require the user to specify either darcs-2 or --hashed.

Regards,

Zooko