[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing (stage 0)

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Tue Jan 12 23:01:25 UTC 2010

On 1/12/2010 17:50, Max Battcher wrote:
> In the not-so-silly Windows bug problems: darcs-benchmark doesn't always
> cleanly close file handles and processes on interruption (Ctrl+C).

Urgh... Let me upgrade this problem... On Windows darcs itself is having
all kinds of permission errors attempting to run through the benchmark.
For whatever reason the benchmark isn't giving darcs enough time to
release files between processes that subsequent tests such as unpull
after record are failing with permission errors.

Trying a "sudo" run now, to see if that helps, but it seems unfortunate
if darcs-benchmark needs Admin privileges on Windows.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net