[darcs-users] [patch143] Remove (unused) lazy parser and document ReadMonads

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 13 16:37:23 UTC 2010

New submission from Jason Dagit <dagitj at gmail.com>:

This is just a clean up plus some documentation.  We don't use the lazy parser
anymore, and it seems like it would be nice to reduce the amount of code we have.

No functionality is changed so I think it's safe to apply this before the 2.4
release but I'm not in any rush to have this.

files: remove-_unused_-lazy-parser-monad.dpatch
messages: 9809
nosy: dagit, darcs-users
status: needs-review
title: Remove (unused) lazy parser and document ReadMonads

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch143>