[darcs-users] [patch72] resolve issue1624 break global cache up into subdirectories

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Jan 13 17:57:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 18:43:27 +0100, Luca Molteni wrote:
> I'm very sorry, but this week I really can't work on this, I'm a
> little busy at work.

Thanks for letting us know!  Anyway, it looks like the timing is
awkward for this; too much last minute work.  So I think my
preference would be to save this for the next Darcs release (thanks,
Jason and Ganesh for advice)

I'm waiting to see what Simon says.  Hopefully the GHC folks can live
without it for another 6 months :-)

[and maybe it would not have made a huge difference anyway?]

Regards,