[darcs-users] [patch123] Name the separators in the hunk splittin... (and 1 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 13 21:42:30 UTC 2010

I think I like the general way this is heading, but we need more general user
feedback to get a good idea. I wonder if we can form a panel of people who are
interested in the UI of this feature to help with discussing the ideas.

Also, "You can split the current change into up to three patches" is technically
incorrect, because you can do things such that many more than three
patches/changes are generated, e.g. by inserting lines spaced out through the
patch. Perhaps it's not necessary to be too pedantic about it though.

assignedto:  -> ganesh
nosy: +ganesh