[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing (stage 0)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jan 14 14:50:54 UTC 2010

Thanks for these efforts, Max

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 22:52:17 -0500, Max Battcher wrote:
> Interestingly enough, I gave it some time to get further in the process
> and it seems to hit the same "hanging" issue that you've seen, appearing
> to just fall asleep upon hitting the second big get test.

It looks like the development version of darcs-benchmark fixes the
hanging problem that Jason experienced.

Could you check that the same is true for you?  (Hopefully, this also
addresses some of the many issues you ran into as well?)

  darcs get http://repos.mornfall.net/darcs/benchmark

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9