[darcs-users] darcs-benchmark and DeleteFile problems on Windows?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Jan 15 17:48:03 UTC 2010

Hi Salvatore,

Any comments on why we're getting these DeleteFile problems in
darcs-benchmark?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 18:09:39 -0500, Max Battcher wrote:
> darcs-2.3.1 get (full) [darcs]: 1!.. error: DeleteFile: permission
> denied (The process cannot access the file because it is being used
> by another process.)
[snip]
> darcs-2.3.98 get (full) [darcs]: 1... error: DeleteFile: permission
> denied (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
> another process.)

Is it a good bet that it's darcs-benchmark itself that's the problem and
not Darcs [given that you've done all this work to resolve the issue
over the Vienna sprint?]

If you have a moment:

  darcs get http://repos.mornfall.net/darcs/benchmark

Many thanks!