[darcs-users] darcs-benchmark and DeleteFile problems on Windows?

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at seas.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 15 22:05:21 UTC 2010

For your info:

I use darcs 2.3.1 and get deletefile errors all the time on mapped
network drives when doing whatsnew -s

I don't have a reliable repro, so I won't enter it into the bug database
right now. Anyway I assume it's about windows hanging onto network
mapped files longer than necessary and therefore preventing darcs
deleting them.

Kari