[darcs-users] darcs weekly news #51

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:08:20 UTC 2010

News and discussions
--------------------
1. Mark Stosberg shared his remarks concerning the user interface of hunk
   splitting in darcs 2.4 beta 1, and several improvements were proposed:

   * http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-January/022838.html

2. Thanks to our benchmark suite, a performance regression for check and
   repair was detected, and Reiner Lamers blocked the current release process
   until this regression is fixed:

   * http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-January/022868.html
   * http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-January/022855.html

Issues resolved in the last week (1)
------------------------------------
issue1677 Petr Rockai
 * require hashed-storage 0.4.4.
 * http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1677

Patches applied in the last week (9)
------------------------------------
2010-01-17 Reinier Lamers
 - Fix typo in release script

2010-01-12 Petr Rockai
 - We should call "make website" before creating release tarballs.
 - Make "make website" work with clean doc/ as well.
 - Fix our version mechanism to make non-clean rebuilds pick up right version.

2010-01-15 Eric Kow
 - Acknowledge NLTG group within Brighton for Eric's 20% time.
 - Replace University of Brighton logo with crisper version.
 - Link to donations page from front page.

2010-01-12 Petr Rockai
 - Resolve issue1677: require hashed-storage 0.4.4.

2010-01-06 Reinier Lamers
 - Make release.sh handle beta releases correctly