[darcs-users] [patch123] Name the separators in the hunk splittin... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 18 14:59:34 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Ganesh: this implements some ideas from last night and this morning.
More details to follow in my reply to Zooko.

Tue Dec 29 01:26:13 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Name the separators in the hunk splitting interface.

Tue Dec 29 01:45:06 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Improve online help for hunk-splitting.

Mon Jan 18 14:56:59 GMT 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Simpler and more intuitive help text for hunk editor.
  Note that we lead the user to only edit the second chunk of text;
  but power users can still edit the first chunk if they like.

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch123>