[darcs-users] [patch146] tweaks to hunk editing interface

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 18 21:07:51 UTC 2010

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

I'm sending this mainly because of the defaulting to 'n'
behaviour it adds. We'll need to reconcile the separator text
and other help text with Eric's submission at some point.

Also I haven't run the tests yet or even tested the changed
behaviour very carefully - just want to get it out there to help
the discussion.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Mon Jan 18 20:57:54 GMT 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * tweaks to hunk editing interface
  Allow arbitrary number of intermediate states
  Default final "filler" patch to 'n'

files: tweaks-to-hunk-editing-interface.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9852
nosy: darcs-users, ganesh
status: needs-review
title: tweaks to hunk editing interface