[darcs-users] uber-interactive UI

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Mon Jan 18 22:03:16 UTC 2010

Eric Kow wrote:
> a list of
> numbered patches:
>
>  [1] hunk ./yourfile 42 -1 +3
>  [2] hunk ./yourfile 109 +49
>  [3] adddir ./d
>  [4] move ./yourfile ./d/yourotherfile
>  [5] hunk ./foo 39 +39 -32

minor quibble: can we please use a different name for a single (hunk or
adddir or move etc.) than for darcs patches which are the collection of
single (hunk, adddir, move, etc.) that you email and describe and stuff?
  I think I've heard "primitive patch" but people aren't using such
phrase regularly... I might even prefer a stupid word like a
"modification"... I accidentally used "hunk" earlier before realizing
that it refers only to one of the several types of modifications. (Or
maybe this is a lost cause...)

-Isaac