[darcs-users] [patch146] tweaks to hunk editing interface

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 20 08:01:17 UTC 2010

I think having the filler patches available via 'k' is quite important for
consistency with the rest of the interactive selection UI. If you have patches A
and B being offered initially by record, with B depending on A (I think this can
happen if A is a hunk patch and B is a replace patch), then B defaults to 'n' if
you select A, but you can still use 'k' to go back and select B, which then
automatically selects 'A' too.

So if you get into the same situation after interactive editing, e.g. by editing
A in the scenario above, or by doing multiple interactive edits to artificially
create dependent hunk patches, I think the same thing should happen.