[darcs-users] [patch123] Name the separators in the hunk splittin... (and 1 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 20 22:00:32 UTC 2010

I don't think I'm the best person to decide on whether the text is clear. (It is
to me, for what it's worth.)

One comment on the code, if all the separators will have more than 3 '=' signs
at the beginning we should reflect that in the split between sep and the stuff
appended in each case, so that we steal less of the space that could be used by
real patch content. Also sep should probably be renamed to sepPrefix or
something like that.