[darcs-users] [patch123] Name the separators in the hunk splittin... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Jan 20 22:11:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 22:00:32 +0000, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> I don't think I'm the best person to decide on whether the text is clear. (It is
> to me, for what it's worth.)

Mark, Isaac [and ideally, a user who hasn't already chimed in]?

I repeat the text for convenience.

Interactive hunk edit:
 - This edit will not affect your working copy
 - To split a block of added text, remove the part you want to postpone
 - To split a block of removed text, copy back the part you want to retain
 - Arbitrary editing is supported

rambling robot
red rover
alliterative alligator