[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint #4; register and file travel claims now

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Jan 23 11:25:23 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

Just reminding you that registration for Darcs Hacking Sprint #4 will be
closing on 14 February.

Could you please, as soon as possible:

 - Register: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac/Register

 - Let Eric know if you would like to help paying for travel.
   It's important you do this early, because it lets us other Darcs
   hackers get a feel for how much travel assistance we can provide,
   and how affordable the trip will be. :-)

 - Make a note of your plans on http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2010-03
   We have a hostel room booked in case you'd like to stay with us :-)

Many thanks!

Eric

PS. Travel fund now at $830; only $1170 to go!
    http://www.darcs.net/donations.html