[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing (stage 1)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Jan 26 19:25:50 UTC 2010

That could be useful, maybe http://wiki.darcs.net/Benchmarks
...which could point to http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/Benchmarks

> (It may be worth tweaking darcs-benchmark's ASCII
> art output to conform to reST tables, to make it all the easier to
> Wikify the benchmarks. I don't think there is much to do in that
> department other than an outside border...)

darcs-benchmark uses a library called tabular
See http://hackage.haskell.org/package/tabular

  darcs get http://code.haskell.org/~kowey/tabular

Patches welcome :-)

Alternatively, we could modify darcs-benchmark run --dump to spit out
JSON formatted output, and then let people develop what fancy tools they
will in whatever language they like.