[darcs-users] http://wiki.darcs.net/SSHNotes

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Jan 27 13:30:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 15:03:44 +0100, Guillaume Hoffmann wrote:
> The page http://wiki.darcs.net/SSHNotes , which is adapted from [1],
> seems very outdated.

> What is the current relevance of these informations?
> Is everything there fixed with darcs2?

In case anybody is tracking this thread, I dig a little digging and
gave an answer on IRC (since this page was very likely written by
past-Eric attempting to research some SSH stuff)

http://irclog.perlgeek.de/darcs/2010-01-25#i_1926926

> If yes, then I think we should delete that page.

Probably, with maybe a good perusal of the bug-tracker to see if any
important bugs should be listed there.

Thanks for the gardening,