[darcs-users] GSoC progress?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jul 12 14:13:53 UTC 2010

Hi Alexey and Adolfo,

Please forgive me for nagging, but you could let us know what you're up
to for your GSoC projects via a blog posting?

I'd like to request that you a write a blog post every week
(even if you think you have nothing to say, in which case you could even
go so far as to say that).

This sort of incremental view is helpful to mentors.  It's also
important as a way of communicating to the people who very generously
decided to fund us (ie. Haskell.org). As an extra bonus, it also serves
as advertising to next year's students.  So if you think GSoC is a
valuable experience, please share the wealth by blogging about it!

Alexey: Also, I think you and Petr have agreed to meet at least every
other week on Wednesdays
  http://irclog.perlgeek.de/darcs/2010-06-24#i_2476250
How is that working out for you guys?

Many thanks!

Second half of the project coming up and I'm eager to see the good work
you two are going to come up with!

For a faster response, please try +44 (0)1273 64 2905.