[darcs-users] [patch304] Reduce DarcsFlag usage in Darcs.Patch and Darcs.Repository

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jul 15 09:43:56 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 02:40:38 +0000, Petr Ročkai wrote:
> (Resubmitting, as roundup ate my previous attempt...)

Yeah, in the bounce message (which I also get as roundup-admin),
it said the email gateway was confused by the square brackets
in [DarcsFlag] -- I guess because we use square brackets to do
things like set status, etc.

Seems like it'd be more clever on Roundup's part to just pass
through any square bracket fields it doesn't recognise.
Silly parser. :-/

For a faster response, please try +44 (0)1273 64 2905.