[darcs-users] [patch311] remove duplicate code, readPatchIds

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jul 23 06:37:44 UTC 2010

Jason Dagit <aoeu> added the comment:

It's always a bad idea to have duplicate code like this.  Whether it's
bad or not for darcs to export things from DarcsRepo is another story.

I don't even know why that function is defined in DarcsRepo.  Nothing
about the type makes it specific to repositories.  It takes a string
and returns the patch infos.  It probably belongs in Darcs.Patch.Read
or so.  At the moment, I just want to remove the duplicate.  Finding a
home for it can come later.

Jason

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu Jul 22 23:35:26 PDT 2010  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>