[darcs-users] [patch319] Modernise System.Cmd import in Distribution.ShellHarness.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jul 26 10:46:57 UTC 2010

Reinier,

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 22:36:59 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> Sun Jul 25 23:06:31 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>   * Modernise System.Cmd import in Distribution.ShellHarness.

I forgot to edit the description (was using beta-1 without the
edit-description default, tsk!).

I meant to say that you may want to include this in beta-2, because at
least when I tried cabal install'ing Darcs with the latest Haskell
Platform, the System import in Distribution.ShellHarness made it choke.

For a faster response, please try +44 (0)1273 64 2905.