[darcs-users] [patch257] Resolve issue 1503

Adolfo Builes bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jun 2 04:10:51 UTC 2010

Adolfo Builes <builes.adolfo at googlemail.com> added the comment:

While I was looking at issue 1210, I noticed I was missing something, I was
only sorting in the function "copyFileUsingCache", but it is also necessary
in "fetchFileUsingCachePrivate", I'm resending the patch fixing that, and
changing again the patch name, that remembers me Phil Karlton quote:

*“*There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation
> and naming things.”

**

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch257>