[darcs-users] darcs-2.4.4 ready for packaging?

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at seas.wustl.edu
Wed Jun 2 20:33:00 UTC 2010

OK, I this issue is popping up now regularly.

On a mapped drive, I add directories and add files into them.

2.4.4 does not recognize them as pending changes.

2.3.1 and 1.0.9 work fine.

I zipped up my repository and moved it to another machine, but 2.4.4
didn't expose the bug there. So where can the difference be? What cached
files should I keep my eye on?

I'd report a bug, but I have no real repro, so it would be quite
useless. Does anybody have an idea what could be causing this? I'm
having legacy format repository, no admin rights and a fairly reliable
network, I hardly ever get delayed write failures.

Kari