[darcs-users] Error message

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jun 3 14:30:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 10:16:25 +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
> How are you invoking child processes, incendentally?
> System.Process, or manually with System.Posix.forkProcess?  If the
> latter, I have a sneaking suspicion that we need to block signals
> across the fork(), or something like that.  We already do it for
> System.Process.

As far as I can tell, we only use System.Process

$ grep -r "import .*Process" src
src/Ssh.hs:import System.Posix.Process ( getProcessID )
src/Ssh.hs:import System.Process ( runInteractiveProcess )
src/Darcs/External.hs:import System.Process ( runProcess,
runInteractiveProcess, waitForProcess )
src/Exec.hs:import System.Process   ( runProcess, terminateProcess,
waitForProcess )