[darcs-users] [patch258] Bug fix: treat filenames in darcs-2 patc... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jun 15 13:20:00 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Reinier,

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

I think the other two patches in this bundle are the same as before, but
I've improved the test patch below so that (a) it's actually hunting for
the error my patch solves -- keeping in mind that my patch only affects
*reading* of patches -- and (b) so that the silly attempt at a complicated
conflict is removed until further study.

Tue Jun 15 14:15:44 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Slightly more aggresive and extendable issue1763 test.

About the complicated conflict, I think I was looking for two things:
- a non context
- a conflictor 'ix' patch (one that conflicts with 'x' and also another
  patch in the repository, evidenced by double curly braces).

I bet that getting the 'ix' patch will be easy.  For the Non context,
I don't yet know enough about Darcs.

Thanks,

Eric

PS.  Working on this seemingly unrelated thing is great because I'm now a bit
more comfortable with some of the darcs-2 moving parts than in 2007!

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch258>