[darcs-users] [patch277] Resolve issue 1176: caches interfere with --remote-rep...

Adolfo Builes builes.adolfo at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:52:03 UTC 2010

Hi

This seems like an improvement anyway, but why don't we nub in
> modifyCache since we're happy to sort there?

Yeah that totally makes sense, I will send it like a new patch, and the
stylistic changes will be other ( although I will think through about making
Ca a functor), I also want to apply some style suggestions from Petr.

btw: Is the quoting fixed ? I did a trick maybe It will work now.

Adolfo