[darcs-users] milestones on issue tracker (plus a bit of roundup)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Jun 16 14:02:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

"Eric Y. Kow" <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> PS. I've also cut the 2.5 branch early so that I can experiment with the
>     new infrastructure I promised.  It now sets the resolvedin field to
>     2.5.0 when you push to that branch.
Is there a way to create an alias, so that a HEAD alias-milestone would
point to say 2.6 now, and when 2.6 is branched to 2.7 and so on? Just
for the purpose of setting things more easily and with less thinking,
presumably. Or maybe just name them like 2.4 STABLE, 2.5 CURRENT, 2.6
HEAD? Later we have 2.4 STABLE, 2.5 STABLE, 2.6 CURRENT and 2.7 HEAD
(maybe with an intermezzo with no CURRENT, but still 2.6 HEAD?).

Yours,
   Petr.