[darcs-users] darcs annotate in Darcs 2.5?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jun 21 18:50:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 20:41:59 +0200, Benedikt Schmidt wrote:
> Yes, I did now and don't think I'll manage to get everything ready for
> 2.5. I'll be travelling for most of july and it's more work than I
> expected.
> I will work on getting the improvements into unstable as soon as 2.5 is
> released.

Many thanks!  Sorry to hear about that, but maybe we're best off
focusing on the recent NewSet and noslurps work anyway.

I'm going to try to do better to follow up on the annotate work.  I've
got my calendar set to remind me to poke you when the 2.5 release rolls
around ;-)... one of those days where you just don't feel like you've
the juggling down

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9