[darcs-users] [patch286] Rollback foolhardy attempt to generalise bracketedFL.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jun 21 22:23:09 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Sorry everybody!  I broke the witness build with my issue1763 patch.

I should have tested this, but must have neglected to.
Worse, I don't think my original type signature actually made any
sense.

Also: I couldn't work out how to say what I wanted.  In this patch,
I just sort of give up and fix issue1763 via copy+paste programming.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Mon Jun 21 23:21:43 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Rollback foolhardy attempt to generalise bracketedFL.
  The attempt broke the witness build.
  This patch uses code duplication to achieve the same result
  intended by the generalisation.

files: rollback-foolhardy-attempt-to-generalise-bracketedfl_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 11534
nosy: kowey
status: needs-review
title: Rollback foolhardy attempt to generalise bracketedFL.

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch286>