[darcs-users] [patch273] Haddock merge2FL and fastRemoveFL in Pat... (and 4 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jun 23 15:37:46 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Only the 'Extend the get test to cover --context interaction with tags.'
test fails (which makes sense, since it's testing issue1865).

I've requested that Petr either break it out into a separate test case
or (come to think of it), just throw on another patch marking the get.sh
test as failing.  At his discretion...

Meanwhile, I'm marking this accepted because I don't have the heart to
do otherwise (after the saga).  I hope that doesn't cause confusion in
the long run...

issues: +darcs get --context is broken
status: review-in-progress -> accepted