[darcs-users] [patch63] Send.lhs: add mutt example to sendmail-command invocat...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 24 12:14:30 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Looking at the mutt man page, it looks like -H just expects email
headers and body, and note the same kind of input that sendmail expects
(hence the funny patches patch63 and patch64).

So I'm going to mark this rejected, but if you do work out a better way
to send darcs patches via mutt, I'd love to have your patch!  (Sorry for
the late followup).

assignedto: drcygnus ->
nosy: +kowey -dagit, darcs-users, drcygnus