[darcs-users] [patch288] Failing test for issue1599: expire unused caches

Adolfo Builes bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jun 25 14:31:26 UTC 2010

Adolfo Builes <builes.adolfo at googlemail.com> added the comment:

That's a first sketch of the failing test for issue1599 but I have to
complete it.

For this test I'm assuming that when the patch is done, it shouldn't try to
connect to a bad repo, so for example the message  "Couldn't connect"
shouldn't appear, that's why I use it to make the test fail.
What I imagine is that it should know before trying to get it, if it is
available or not, so it can skip it.

There is something I'm missing here, an is that the test at the moment just
works for unreachable http, but I still need to add ssh and local,  should I
include the other two test in the same file or as separated ?.
Something like a test inside the test for locals, ssh and http ( the order
doesn't matter ).

--
Adolfo