[darcs-users] We need your help for darcs 2.5
tux_rocker at reinier.de
Sun Jun 27 19:19:21 UTC 2010
The 2.5 code freeze is steadily approaching - we are planning to do the deep
freeze on July 22nd. On the bugtracker , you can find a list of issues that
we plan to fix in darcs 2.5. As you can see, there are 9 issues there that we
don't have a volunteer for yet.
And this is where you can help!
If you're new to darcs hacking, you may be interested in the ProbablyEasy bugs
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue845: pass through stderr from ssh (because ssh
prompts can block)
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue849: wish: output configure options in darcs --
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1166: wish: darcs record --unified
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1611: amend-record of tags should be illegal
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1788: DARCS_DONT_ESCAPE_8BIT, DARCS_APPLY_HTTP
not mentioned in help
Seasoned darcs hackers can help with the harder ones:
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1831: MoveFileEx: permission denied (2.3.x to
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1778: amend-record --patch-name="something"
matches only the first time
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1865: darcs get --context is broken
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1746: whatsnew -l reading files it should not
Hoping for your help,
Reinier (the darcs 2.5 release manager)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the darcs-users