[darcs-users] [patch292] Resolve issue1825: do not omit important prims in unre...

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jun 28 21:18:36 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

The pre-release crusade continues.

1 patch for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:darcs:

Mon Jun 28 23:13:55 CEST 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Resolve issue1825: do not omit important prims in unrecordedChanges w/ files.

  This is a rather heavy-handed fix. We stop filtering the pending patch in
  unrecordedChanges -- overall, this is an optimisation, since we can now avoid
  reading the pending patch twice, and in most cases we also avoid filtering that
  part of the patch twice. However, in exchange, whatsnew now has to filter the
  patch (this was not required previously). This may be slightly less efficient
  for diffs with very many changed files: however, it is unlikely to be a
  bottleneck, since computing and even formatting the patches for display is much
  more expensive.

files: resolve-issue1825_-do-not-omit-important-prims-in-unrecordedchanges-w_-files_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 11636
nosy: mornfall
status: needs-review
title: Resolve issue1825: do not omit important prims in unre...

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch292>