[darcs-users] [patch106] resolve issue1208: trackdown --bisect (complete branch...

Radoslav Dorcik bugs at darcs.net
Sat Mar 6 13:55:14 UTC 2010

Radoslav Dorcik <dixiecko at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hello, I updated the original patch from fis:

- added tests (trackdown-bisect.sh)
- added script from fis (used by above test) which generates test repo
- updated message "Oldest patch" -> "Last recent patch"

I'll release in near future next patch which obsoletes this patch and
will replace all data used types with custom types (preparation for GATDs).

please comment, if the tests are right written and not something else
expected.

nosy: +dixiecko
status: amend-requested -> needs-review

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch106>