[darcs-users] Google Summer of Code 2010

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Mar 9 17:35:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 07:56:50 +0100, Benedikt Schmidt wrote:
> I'm not sure how far I/we'll get with these from the 19th to 21st
> during Zurihac, but it seems like the basic functionality could
> be finished before GSoC starts. I will send a patch against current
> unstable if anyone wants to check it out.

Best case: good progress means that basic functionality is finished.
Will there enough work to do to make a nice GSoC project out of this, or
would it be better for Adolfo to focus on other optimisation areas, such
as adding packs to hashed-storage?

Worst case: not so much progress and maybe we really need a GSoC project
so that we can finish this off for Darcs 2.5 (or the release after that)

Interesting dilemma!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9